Here is a list of parts needed to convert a Honda Ruckus to use front disc brakes.
- Brake caliper + pads
- Bracket between caliper and fork
- Forks that accept caliper bracket
- Triple tree to hold forks (stock may work)
- Brake master cylinder + hand lever
- Line between master cylinder and caliper + fittings and bleeder bolts
- Brake rotor (or disc)
- Wheel hub that rotor bolts onto
- Axle that fits wheel + axle nuts (or drill the wheel out to fit stock axle)
- Speedometer + speedometer gear
- Brake light switch
- Engine start switch As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made after clicking Amazon links on this website.
Leave a Reply