- 12 mm wrench
- 17 mm wrench
- Rubber mallet
How to remove the Ruckus front wheel
- Put the Ruckus on the center stand
- Prop the front wheel off the ground by tilting the scooter back onto the rear wheel and center stand, and wedge something like blocks of wood under the gas tank.
- Remove the 17 mm nut from the front axle. Use a 12 mm wrench to hold the axle bolt in place. A rubber mallet may aid in the loosening of the axle nut.
- Remove the axle totally. Do not lose the spacer.
- Drop the front wheel out of the forks
- Pull the front brake out of the wheel hub with your hands.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made after clicking Amazon links on this website.