- Never use a quick charge. Quick charging or over charging can result in electrolyte depletion which will make the battery unusable.
- If the battery becomes hot to the touch, cease charging and allow to cool down before resuming charge.
- Always remove the battery from the vehicle prior to charging.
- Charge the battery with a 1 amp motorcycle specific battery charger suitable for the size and type of battery at a current equivalent of 1/10th the battery’s rated capacity.
- Let the battery settle for 1 to 2 hours after charging before checking the voltage. If the voltage is less than 12.8 volts, additional charging is necessary.
These instructions are for the care of factory activated and sealed, maintenance free batteries. Never dispose of old batteries as domestic waste.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made after clicking Amazon links on this website.