I bought a '96 sedan at the end of 2009. Among the various issues I need to address, all three of the vibration-absorbing rubber motor mounts are torn. I bought the front two new from Honda. After removing the rear mount, I decided that I would fill it with polyurethane instead of replacing it.
The first picture below is of the rear mount while I was cleaning it up in the sink. The other three photos are actually the front two mounts that I replaced. I filled the rear mount, and loose-bolted it in place on the car so that it would cure in the proper position. I want to know how hard it is going to be after it fully cures, so I filled the two front mounts last night.